Catholic Teacher 69s

This ain't rape...it's every teenage boy's dream come true.

Buck

You have to feel sorry for the "victim" of this terrible crime. We never had teachers worth a second look.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

How could she do such a thing to a statue!

Reply to
J Burns

I'll bet the priest running the confessional was quite amused.

Reply to
Qwerty Uiop

On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 19:45:09 -0400, Buck wrote in

+1
Reply to
CRNG

You don't have to be Catholic to teacher or attend a Catholic school...sorry to ruin it for you crotch jockeys.

Reply to
BenDarrenBach

Yes, but after 12 years of Catholic school,from what I've seen 99.99% of them are.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

+1 It was heterosexual, an unacceptable anomaly in a real Catholic School. I'd guess she was Wicca. []'s
Reply to
Shadow

That is a strong allegation with nothing to back it up. I should interview her to find out. I'll conduct the interview on neutral ground, say, the Holiday Inn.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I don't have numbers...but yours' are obviously biased. Non -Catholic teachers and lay teachers (no pun intended) would undoubtedly be 10 to 20% of the staff teachers. Students in the 3 to 5%...and yes I'm guessing too!

Reply to
BenDarrenBach

In our grammar school, we had 0% non catholic students. In high school, out of 3200 student I knew of one. Can't be sure about the teachers, but back them Catholic schools did not pay well so they had to be dedicated.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

This site says non-Catholics are 16.4%...may be things have changed?

BenDarrenBach

Makes a lot of sense Public schools i many cities are downright terrible so you step up for the cost of tuition.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Back in the day (c mid '50's) that 0% figure was likely correct. Remember back then the mantra of the nuns. We were told we shouldn't associate with the non-Catholic kids since they would be going to hell anyway and why get sucked in.

I think of that parochial (no pun intended) attitude whenever the topic of those "nasty Muslims" comes up.

Reply to
Unquestionably Confused

On Thursday, October 23, 2014 6:51:36 AM UTC-5, Unquestionably Confused wro te:

I was in Catholic grammar school at the same time and have to say it was th e best formation and grounding of fundamentals I could have had. This was a large parish near Chicago...I saw nothing of any cruelty people talk about . And yes, all our teacher were nuns (except our once a week art teacher).

Reply to
BenDarrenBach

On 10/23/2014 4:35 PM, BenDarrenBach wrote: \

The nuns were strict but not cruel. I got a good education that made my life a good one. From what I understand of today's schools, some parent may consider it cruel.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski