OT: If you like movies and have a broadband connection...

Open Sherlock, click on movies, select trailer, play.... Oh' you're not using a Mac? Sorry

Reply to
Allen Epps

If anyone knows of a cooler link that this one for viewing movie trailers, let me know!

David

Reply to
Mark L.

I tried it, but the large-file trailers require a subscription (unless I'm missing something...).

David

Mark L. wrote:

Reply to
David