OT: I'm sorry, but I laughed and laughed...NSFW language.

on his Fair and Balanced comedy hour.

Reply to
evodawg

I don't watch a whole lot of TV. Oberman is just milking a formula that works for him. I got tired of that a long time ago.

None of that, however, takes away the fact that O'Reilly is an out-of- control asshole. Pure scum.

Reply to
Robatoy

Reply to
Garage_Woodworks

That is funny.... is he moving to Comedy Central?

Reply to
CM