Opinion Rigid Jointer

Looking at the model JP0610 w/ the 20% off at HD making it $319+tax. I'm a hobbiest but will probably build some kitchen cabinets and who knows what all else. I seldom ask for opinions but am curious what others think of it. One review in Epinions and its a 5.

Reply to
Grandpa

Thought the sale was portable power tools only?

Brian.

Reply to
Brian

I've had mine for almost a year now and use it on every project I work on. It works just as good as the Jet that my father-in-law has so I can't complain.

The only complaint I have is the shape of the base since it doesn't go straight down but flares out in a triangle shape. I want to put a mobile base under it but not sure how stable it will be. It's not too big of a deal to pull it out by lifting each end one at a time.

John

Reply to
John A. Voss

Reply to