Making the move

Will be shut down for the next day or two. We're moving back to Virginia, with joy writ large on our faces.

Got break down the computer and go pick up the truck.

Charlie Self "If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to." Dorothy Parker

Reply to
Charlie Self

Mark L.

Wow, moving "and" with a smile on your face. Those 2 usually do not go together. Good luck.

Reply to
Leon

Welcome back and drive carefully. Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave in fairfax

Have a safe journey, Charlie.

Mike

Reply to
Mike in Mystic

On 15 Jun 2004 10:53:36 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) calmly ranted:

Safe journey, sir!

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Vir-gin-ee-ah, here we come... (had to add an extra syllalable there to fit it to the tune). God speed and have fun. mahalo, jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie Self) wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mb-m05.aol.com:

Have a great trip. See ya next fall. ;-)

Have a safe one, Charlie.

Reply to
Woodchuck Bill

Good Luck Charlie...hurry home!

Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes

Leon notes:

Yeah, well...now that the day is almost over and the move almost done, I think of a washing machine, dryer and our fourth refrigerator still sitting on the truck, as I gaze around at God alone knows how many boxes yet to be unpacked. One of the first chores, as soon as the shop is set up again, is to build some additional kitchen cabinets. We had a much larger kitchen in WV, many more better planned cabinets, so in 2-1/2 years, we added junk. Kitchen tools, according to my wife.

And the smiles are almost gone, for even with good help on both ends, loading a truck, driving many miles and making it safely to start unloading is a chore. And it is hot and muggy here, which it also was in WV.

But we're back!

Charlie Self "If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to." Dorothy Parker

Reply to
Charlie Self

Mark L. notes:

Not new digs. Old house, in kind of ratty shape, but that will change as time passes. Large shop, though, so that's great. My wife and I spent a lot of 5 years worth of spare time getting the shop up, before we moved to WV (which turned out to be an expensive mistake). Now, business is picking up, with some signs it will shortly be better than ever before. I'm ready.

Charlie Self "If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to." Dorothy Parker

Reply to
Charlie Self

Great news, Charlie. Congrats!

Reply to
Dave Balderstone

Thu, Jun 17, 2004, 12:24am (EDT+4) snipped-for-privacy@aol.comnotforme (Charlie=A0Self) says: Yeah, well...now that the day is almost over and the move almost done, I think of a washing machine, dryer and our fourth refrigerator still sitting on the truck,

That's what the foolball team is for.

But we're back!

Glad ya made it OK.

JOAT Use your brain - it's the small things that count.

- Bazooka Joe

Reply to
J T