New woodworking newsgroup for all ages fam.woodworking

/unplugs sarcasm meter

Let me guess: He oozed praise for the concept, and then went on to compose an eloquent plea for news admins worldwide to embrace it and use it as much as possible?

It could also be called a "waste of time" since some servers ignore cancel messages, for the very reason that some people (like teh Frito) abuse them by trying to censor the net.

WWAGOFD (What Would A Grumpy Old Frito Do)

Reply to
smallfoot
    • C
  • Vote on answer
  • posted

Don't pine for a new froup!

Reply to
Chadwick Stone©

On that fabled day of 25 Jul 2005, Chadwick Stone blessed Usenet with hir wisdom in :

I'm just glad someone is finally going to spruce up teh Usernet!

Reply to
Israel Regardie

try to guess better. he rejected it 100%.

It is a wonderful world isn't it... :)

you got that right...

Reply to
Bob Officer