Hello all,
I'm wondering how to properly write a word sounding like "forenz".
A forenz is a building implement used in masonry and facade building. It is generally installed at corners exterior walls of a house, and is used for spacing apart the courses of brick/stone/masonry block being laid adjacenty to the wall to form the house faces. It also serves to attach aluminum slats used to form exterior house facades, in spaced-apart fashion from the underlying wall.
any thoughts? some construction dude i've been talking to has been calling it a "forenz". i don't know if its slang, or if it's a french quebecker (i'm from montreal) term or if it's a plain english term that i'm just not spelling properly, but i get no relevant hits on google.
thanks a lot
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.