New tool

I did not know there was a tool for this.

Gramp's shop

-------------------------------------------------------- At least not one that looked like that.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

On Sun, 19 May 2013 22:11:50 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"

I use a different kind of construction wrench, oops, I mean construction wench.

none

"Gramp's shop" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com...

Reply to
ck

From the description on the site:

"This heavy-duty wrench is designed to work with 1in. U.S. heavy nuts."

Reply to
Greg Guarino

I've found that a wench works better than a wrench for that purpose...

Reply to
Larry Kraus

org/tls/3796674830.html

I've heard not to use those for more than 4 hours at a time.

Reply to
Denis G.

Those are erection tools - for erection Big steel sky scrapers.

The spike is used to align the two holes with leverage and maybe against a crane... the nut side was a post rivet era.

He might be of Indian or got them. The Indians of the North West were the best on top guys.

Mart> "Gramp's sh>

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

Well, if you have an erection lasting more than 4 hours, you whack it with one of those and it WILL put a wrench in your plans!

\
Reply to
Unquestionably Confused