New saw.

I just made the first cut on my new Hitachi C10FL. Bought the saw a couple of days ago. Lked the saw but didn't care much for the fence.. Figured I would change that out eventually. Eventually came sooner than I had planed. Put the stock fence on and, to get the two halves of the rail to line up right, was going to require some shimming. I figured if I was going to go to that much trouble, I should just change the fence out now. Put a Vega on it. Looks like it will do the job.

Reply to
CW

if that's the saw I'm thinking of, it neatly divides the line between a portable and a stationary tool. seems well built, as is expected from hitachi.

Reply to
bridgerfafc