Need a good supplier of Boeshield

Local stores that I frequent are out of it or don't stock it.

Recently I ordered some on line from a lame outfit that failed to process my order (which I didn't learn for 10 days after ordering). Now I need another supplier and have Googled, but keep coming up with ridiculous shipping charges. I only want to get 2 cans, as it lasts me over 2 years per can. Any suggestions? If the net cost is over $14.00 per can, I'll pass.

Dave

Reply to
David

I think Sears in now carrying it.

Reply to
Tom H

Thanks Tom, I've got a Sears a 1/2 mile from my house. I'll check that out.

Davd

Reply to
David

Rockler has it.

Reply to
Leon

Some bicycle shops carry it.

If they don't, I believe OBP (a wholesaler that just about EVERY bike shop uses, mention it) offers it, and you may be able to order it. If you're not in a hurry, a good shop will stick it on the next shop order, and you won't have to pay extra.

Barry

Reply to
Ba r r y

Sorry.

The wholesaler is _Q_BP. Quality Bicycle Products.

Reply to
Ba r r y

$19.95 on their site

Reply to
Rick Samuel

Thanks; if Sears doesn't have it, I'll check a bike shop.

Dave

Reply to
David

Edwin Pawlowski

My local Lowe's carries it.

Reply to
Bill Wichser

Thanks, but mine doesn't. I just checked them out 2 days ago. They've got Johnson's Paste Wax, though.

Dave

Reply to
David

they have it but it's $20! I'll order on line for around $14 incl shipping.

Reply to
David