Tallahassee, we have lumber

Life is good; we actually have a hardwood dealer close to Tallahassee now. Suwanee Lumber has opened a warehouse just outside of Tallahassee between Midway, Florida and Quincy. Up until now, if I wanted hardwood I had to drive about 90 minutes and the lumber was rough cut so it was hard to tell what you were getting.

I skipped out on choir practice this morning and went to the warehouse. I was like a kid in a candy store. I bought some beautiful pieces of poplar to use for some painted decorative trim around some windows. I saw an 18" wide mahogany board that I may just have to get and save for something special.

Dick Durbin

Reply to
Olebiker

Life in my area is going to get better a week from Monday. That's the day a new Famous Dave's opens in Gilroy, CA, a mere 25-30 drive from me. I'm already drooling!

Dave

Reply to
David