My own wooden briefcase (corrected msg. was SUITCASE. sorry)

I'd like very much to build my own wooden briefcase, complete with dedicated compartments and all the hardware: bronze protective corner maske, stay-open hinge, handle and lock (preferable by key).

  • Has onyone attempted this (with success)?
  • Where can I buy the specific hardware (online only, thanks)? Thank a lot, Max
Reply to
Max63

Max63 asks:

Try

search for briefcase. They've got a plan, a stand-open, and other than that, most of the hardware looks standard.

Charlie Self

"In the final choice a soldier's pack is not so heavy as a prisoner's chains." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Reply to
Charlie Self

Reply to
George M. Kazaka

was originally posted by JOAT some time back. It's all wood so it doesn't need any hardware. No plans or anything but you might try contacting the web site owner.

-Chris

Reply to
Chris

"The Toolbox Book" IIRC by Jim Tolpin, shows a similar briefcase which is actually a toolbox.

Reply to
The Other James

Thanks to all contributors !

Reply to