FREE plans for a wooden briefcase

Anyone point me in the direction of FREE plans for a wooden briefcase? Cheerz from Scotland

Reply to
david syme

This doesn't look very good or useful to me, but maybe it's just what you want:

with
I think Wood magazine had an article about building one several years ago, you might check their web site.

Reply to
Larry C in Auburn, WA

Many thanks for your help. The undernoted is the URL but it is not FREE.

david syme

This is OT but I got a chuckle out of it. It needs a shoulder strap...

-- Mark

Reply to
Mark Jerde

Thanks for the tip - I got a chuckle too but it is just too heavy!!!

Still no idea for FREE plans for a wooden briefcase?

Cheerz

Reply to
david syme

Years ago a friend made a wooden briefcase. I believe he used a plan from Rockler. I'm sure the wooden one was lighter than a diamond plate steel one, but after carrying it for three or four blocks it sure didn't feel like it.

Nova

Rockler. I'm sure the wooden one was

four blocks it sure didn't feel like

Reply to