Movie of the rec's resident troll unearthed

For all of you who have been suffering through the onslaught of the numbers-only identity troll; you might enjoy seeing the hidden camera footage of the troll at work in his lair:

Mark & Juanita

Must have run out of Prozac again.

Reply to
Upscale

Damn! That's the most bizzare display I think I've ever seen. Wow.

Joe Barta

Reply to
Joe Barta

Ohh, he's just misunderstood... just letting off a little steam... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

... closing breach on my tranquillizer gun...

Reply to
Robatoy

I'd love to know the story behind that... what he was doing, what he was saying, and why he was so off the chain.

Wouldn't it be sad if that behavior was actually the result of years of medicating that child in an effort to "fix" something that his misguided parents felt needed "fixing"?

Or... maybe he just needs a long overdue beating.

Joe Barta

Reply to
Joe Barta

Man, you said a mouthful.

Funny how few of those new-fangled ADD-type of problems existed in parochial school. Sister Mary-Ellen "The Bear" was a great substitute for Retelin. She'd break a 48" wooden rule on your ass if she thought it would help you 'understand'.

Maybe my woodworking interests came from those days?

Reply to
Robatoy

Well, I'll be buggered!!! Definitely a roo short in the top paddock.

Recommendations = Intraveinious(sp) valium or taken out behind the woodshed and given a bloody good hiding.

John

Reply to
John B

I'd start with taking away his computer privileges.

RicodJour

Well, according to the believers, the problems did exist. They just remained "untreated".

And this was one of the treatments of the day. Personally I think some occasional corporal punishment would do a world of good in schools today. Unfortunately we've "evolved" past that and supposely can fix just about anything with a pill of one sort or another.

My first woodworking adventure came when I was around six or seven. My grandpa bought me a little pint sized hachet. I went into the backyard and started chopping points onto sticks. I was gonna make me some spears. Well, mom came along and saw what I was doing, took away the hatchet, took away the spears and probably yelled at grandpa. Moms just don't understand ;-)

Joe Barta

Reply to
Joe Barta

Start? Hell, I'd start with chaining him to a tree!

;-)

Joe Barta

Reply to
Joe Barta

Robatoy wrote in news:design-D85E99.01242523022006 @nr-tor01.bellnexxia.net:

What about that kid screaming at his mom for some chocolate milk while playing a game?

Reply to
R. Pierce Butler

Reminds me of the one about the Doc who walked in the kid's hospital room and asked him how he was doing. The kid immediately went into hysterics hollering "I can't see, I can't see, I can't see". Doc looked over at the kid's mother and asked how long he had had hysterical blindness. She calmly replied "Only since you stepped in front of his TV".

Reply to
Swingman

Funny, it made me think of Tom Watson reading the wreck and seeing all the OT threads....

Frank

Reply to
Frank Ketchum

Reply to
Leon

I think he just found out that his Harry Potter book is on back order.

Reply to
Leon

The latter would probably be a permanent cure.

Reply to
Leon

LOL

Reply to
Leon

My parents bought me a junior carpenter kit that included a rubber hand saw. They gave it to me while at grandma and grandpa's house. While no one was in the room with me, I proceeded to use said rubber saw on the brand new (or brand new looking) chippendale style cherry dining chair. Yeah, it left a mark, Yeah, I got a whuppin' fer that.

Fortunately SWMBO doesn't do the same to me when I make a mistake nowadays.

Reply to
George Max

I went to Catholic school too...and for the most part was glad I did. But I got plenty of "understanding" too. Irish nuns...their order was the Sisters of Mercy. ("The Sisters Without Mercy.")

I would love to visit Ireland someday, but I'm afraid that, evertime I heard an adult female speak, I would automatically just "assume the position."

Reply to
wood_newbie

Brent Beal