Plans for thickness sander

Sometime back someone was asking for plans to make a thickness sander. The ShopNotes magazine (Vol 15, Issue 86) that arrived at my mail box today had just such plans, 10 pages.RM~

Reply to
Rob Mills

Wed, Feb 22, 2006, 10:00pm (EST-1) snipped-for-privacy@cox.net (Rob=A0Mills) doth sayeth: Sometime back someone was asking for plans to make a thickness sander. The ShopNotes magazine (Vol 15, Issue 86) that arrived at my mail box today had just such plans, 10 pages.RM~

OR, google, with something along these lines: THICKNESS+SANDER+PLANS

JOAT Don't make me use UPPER CASE.

Reply to
J T