"SonomaProducts.com" wrote in message
1. Dig through pile to find nice clean stick of cheery from which to cut
side panels for stickley nightstand.
2. Cut three nice 1'-3 chunks out cutting around checks and knots.
3. Face joint, edge joint, plane all 3 down to 3/8 thick
4. Break down sacrifical fence setup and swap out dado blade for good rip
blade on TS and rip all 3 to precise width.
5. Swap out rip blade for cross cut blade, get sled, trim one end, setup for
1'-1 3/4 cros cut. Do a test cut, adjust by 1/32 to get exactly what I want
and cross cut all 3.
6. Do dry fit of one leg set frame.
7. Realize you cross cut them to 1'-0 3/4... exactly. Thank God you only cut
panels for one of six units.
8. Turn off lights, get in truck, drive home. Stop at store and realize
after shopping, wallet is still on work bench. Drive back to shop, etc.,
I know how that goes. The problem is too many birthdays. WW