Miter Saw Upgrade - I Should Have Looked Before I Leaped

All the more reason to not have to stick with it if it doesn't work. So what's the problem?

Reply to
Hawk

You see, that's the thing. You appear to be only one that thinks that I had considered, even for half a second, to stick with it.

As Eli The Bearded so rightly said "See subject"

The entire point of this thread was simply to point out, in a lighthearted manner, that I didn't look at my specific model of saw and incorrectly assumed that if the 12" model had a plastic cap, the 10" model had one too.

If I had walked down to my shop ("I should have looked") instead of surfing over to Amazon to buy the lamp ("before I leaped"), this thread never would have been posted.

Moving on...

Reply to
DerbyDad03