Melamine sheets at Home Depot

[...]

Reference original post above -- what further clarification is needed?

Reply to
Doug Miller

Perfect, just what I wanted. Thanks. Now I don't need to find an employee who knows what the stuff is, I just need to find one who can look up an SKU and place an order. :-)

Reply to
Doug Miller

That crap is 80 gram melamine at best. Buy the 120 gram from a distributor. Direct. Cheaper, better, and 49 x

97.
Reply to
Robatoy

None that I can think of. But then that was made abundantly clear yesterday. Thanks though for making me feel even more like a dipshit than I already do. :)

Reply to
CW

Don't feel like a dipshit. That is my job i here. We are surrounded by a multitude of diverse talent. There is never just one answer. just a whole smorgasbord of opinions. They are all wrong. I am the only one that is ever right. Now, what was your question?

Reply to
Robatoy

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 12:37:13 -0600, Doug Miller wrote (in article ):

I haven't seen the full sheets for a while at the local box stores (Abq NM area), but I recently bought a few sheets at the local HW supplier ($27/sheet for white 3/4")

-Bruce

Reply to
Bruce
[not much]

Has anyone else noticed that those who post under "cutesy" names (or nyms) seem to post the most profane and useless responses?

Reply to
Larry Blanchard