High chair plans

Granddaughter is just about ready for a high chair ... and I'm looking for plans. I see that Rockler has a set. Couldn't find anything else. Any of you wrekkers ever build one? I'm just looking for some ideas that will be the basis for what I build. TIA

Larry

Reply to
TD Driver

Typically, chairs require a lot of jigs to build them.

Usually not worth it for a one off.

Don't know if high chairs fall into that category or not, but suspect they do.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Reply to
Steve Turner

While this is partially true. Rockler still has both crib and HIGH CHAIR plans still available

Try

Bill in Plano

Reply to
Bill Hall

As luck would have it this came into my email today

it helps

Larry C

Reply to
Larry C

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Not saying it's right, just saying it's so.

I must say however that some old designs did have deadly characteristics. I'll leave off the gruesome details.

Reply to
SonomaProducts.com

Reply to
Steve Turner