Lowes Delta Clearance

Mine didn't.

Jim

When I got mine (Summer 2002), it came with nothing extra. And I paid $400 for it!

I had to order the dust collector attachment gizmo.

Later, they came with the dust collector and a spare set of knives (IIRC).

I need to tune it up; the carriage is not exactly parallel to the table, so boards that go through on the left side come out a little thinner than boards that go through on the right. I cut a bunch of half lap joints; the test pieces were perfect, the work pieces were off by up to .010".

If you don't have a planer, I'd get this one, at this price. Sure, the DeWalt 735 is newer, and not as tall, and has a third knife (and a third speed?) But it's twice the money!

Chris

Reply to
Chris Wood

The dust collector nozzle is still an extra cost purchase. I just bought the planer and had to go buy the nozzle.. I've always heard how much of a mess a planer can make. I guess I'll never know. This collector nozzle works so well I don't even have to sweep after using the planer.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Davis