More HD clearance

More HD clearance...Just a heads up from a newbie - My local HD had 30% off all "yellow tagged" tools. This included the Bessy corner clamps, and some of he older Ridgid tools. The 13" planer was marked down to $379 BEFORE the 30% off. I picked up the (Emerson) Ridgid 14" bandsaw for less thatn $250. BTW, I live in a suburb of Richmond, Virginia.

Reply to
macboylee