looking for 26mm conceled hinges (UK)

I'm looking for 26mm concealed hinges with an opening arc greater than 90 degrees. Ideally I'd like 165 degrees plus.

Can anyone tell me of a UK supplier? (only need 6 sets)

Simon.

Reply to
simon

Try

?cId=100678&ts=32576

Reply to
grumble

screwfix only appear to hinges that open greater than 90ish degrees in 35mm sizes. thanks anyway though..

Reply to
simon

You didn't read the fine print. Here it is (in quids)

?ts=82401&id=12202SH

Reply to
Slowhand