270 degree concealed cupboard hinges

Got roped into some DIY for part of the family, and we need some

270 degree concealed cupboard hinges to replace the supplied 165 degree ones, so the door can fold right back against the cupbaord side, and ideally, want to buy it somewhere today of course, but I'm rapidy coming to the conclusion that's going to be impossible.

There are very few web references I can find, and the one I did is from a US supplier, so that's not going to work. Can't see anything on B&Q, Screwfix, Toolstation websites.

Can anyone suggest a UK supplier?

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Long shot on various fronts - Ikea?

Think I had to order from eBay last time I wanted some.

Reply to
Scott M

270? Difficult to get those I'd suspect, I dont think I've ever seen them. Magnet are open on Monday, they keep a range in, but maybe not 270.
Reply to
A.Lee

You might get the from Isaac Lord but not until Tuesday...

Reply to
polygonum

Recall this supplier from a previous thread.

They do Blum. However 270 degrees not on their site. Call?

Reply to
Adrian Caspersz

I think the hinges that IKEA use on their kitchen corner base cupboards mig ht suit. The two doors start at 90 deg to each other and end up flat agains t each other when open. If I recall correctly the hinge allows movement in the opposite direction so the doors can be at 180 deg to each other. If you go to the returns section there is usually a section where you can get the fixings as separates to replace lost or damaged parts.

Richard

Reply to
Tricky Dicky

Thanks everyone. Obviously, couldn't make this change on Saturday. Might revisit it in the future though.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel