Lathe tool sharpening

I once saw a 2" belt with a Wolverine Jig attached in a Woodcraft store in St. Louis and I found out that they no longer sell the sander. Can anyone tell me where to find an adjustable 2" belt sander? Thanks snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
kup

Grizzly's got a couple of them.

J. Clarke

I use a 1" belt grinder from Foley.. great machine..

Not sure what an "adjustable" belt sander is, though..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Reply to
mac davis