Just when I thought it was going so well

As I was getting ready to glue the cabinet sides up I remembered that I hadn't cut a dado for the back. Got that done without issues (I thought). As I was glueing the sides up I realized that I had cut dados on the front stiles as well as the back. Now I have another patch job tomorrow. Seems like I have a major brain fart like this about 1.333x a project. Oh well. I know y'all out there are a lot better and never have these kinds of issues. :)
On 6/12/2018 8:26 PM, sawdustmaker wrote:

It helps not to day dream during the glue up, or when cutting dado's, rabbet's. It can be easy to let mussel memory take over and foul every thing up.. ;~)
On Wednesday, June 13, 2018 at 9:11:57 AM UTC-4, Leon wrote:

).

ont

My best mussel memory is of this fantastic seafood restaurant that I visite d while stationed in Germany. The food was phenomenal, as was the Fräule in that joined me for dinner. ;-)
On 6/13/2018 10:58 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Spell checker. ;~)
On 6/12/2018 9:26 PM, sawdustmaker wrote:

Craftsmanship is learning to cover your errors well enough that nobody else will ever notice them and whatever you do or how long you do it you will probably never have _everything_ go exactly as intended.