Johnson Paste Wax

What's this I hear about no more Johnson's Paste wax?

Rumpty

They're turning off the search feature in groups.google too

Reply to
Andy Dingley

A rumor, as old as the hills. Recently I picked up two cans for $2 at a flea market. Good stuff.

Reply to
Phisherman

If only they would turn off the post feature, we wouldn't have all of those posts with no quoted reference!

Reply to
alexy

I live not far from Waxdale - where the stuff is made - relatives work/ed there - no way will SCJ ever stop making their premier product

- it would be like Coca-Cola Company to stop selling Coke - ain't gonna happen no way no how.

Reply to
butch burton

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Went the drag.

Reply to
Leon

I think he is very tonguely in cheekly suggesting that, of late, very few people seem to use google search before posting a question here. We covered Johnson's thoroughly in separate discussions in both December and November. But it is January now, so I guess it is about time....

Anybody want me to post another radio show with Johnson Wax commercials in it???

Regards, Roy

Reply to
Roy

This sounds hokey. Where do you get this?

Reply to
Joe Barta

I heard all RAS's have been recalled by the government for IMMEDIATE DISPOSAL. anyone in possession of one after Jan 30th, 2005 will be incarcerated for a period not less than the time it takes Tammy Faye Baker to remove her makeup. (i.e. around 40 years)

Dave

Reply to
David

people seem to use google

separate discussions in

Yes. Enjoyed the last one.

DGA

Reply to
dgadams

incarcerated for a period not less than the time it takes

naw naw naw... all she needs is one of those wire cheese slicers, it'll fall off in cakes in no time.

Reply to
AAvK

That's just being sarcastic. But I heard that there is no tax on earned income between June 4 and September 7 of 2005. So if you already sent in your income tax, you are out of luck.

Reply to
George E. Cawthon

When RASs are outlawed, only outlaws with have RASs.

Reply to
Keith

"butch burton" wrote in news:1136591611.842893.325260 @z14g2000cwz.googlegroups.com:

Bad analogy? Remember "New Coke" -- what a fiasco!

Reply to
John Thomas

Yeah, but maybe they will come out with "new wax" like the "new Coke" of a few years back.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

I did use the Johnson's wax a few times, and found it to be okay. The guys that do my spraying told me about Butcher's Bowling and Paste waxes. They are a lot better than the Johnsons IMHO. robo hippy

Reply to
robo hippy

order it by the case from Johnson's direct, if you're worried.

Reply to
Vic Baron

I heard that Oscar Mayer is suing SawStop for demeaning hot dogs.

Vic

Reply to
Vic Baron

Better join the NRAs.