Home bar photos

Just thought I would share these. about 1/2 done

Pictures of this and other projects at

any coments appreciated. would like links to you wood working projects.

Reply to
Howard

Nice job. . .I'm looking forward to seeing the finshed bar. Sorry. . . I don't have any project to share.

Smitty

Reply to
papadoo1

I was looking at those other projects, it looked like you used poplar, that's a great mahogany finish you put on. How did you do it?What did you use?

Reply to
Chris

Personally, I'd rather go out but I think you've done an excellent job. What beers do you have on tap?

Cheers, Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I use an acetone based stain that I get at Vista Paints. It work really well on popular. of coarse it is sprayed on

Reply to
Howard

Don't you spray to get it smooth?

Reply to