Hefty price increase

I should have purchased this for $5.85 yesterday.

tommyboy

I've heard of marking something up so that the price looks better when it's on sale, but that's ridiculous.

Reply to
J. Clarke

extreme even for them.

D.

Reply to
Derek Lyons

"J. Clarke" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@news7.newsguy.com:

At least it qualifies for free super saver shipping!

Puckdropper

Reply to
Puckdropper

bought the exact adapter for about $6 two weeks ago from Woodcraft in Houston, the south west Houston store. If you want to cal and order from them. You have to make sure to order the Fein adapter. That particular adapter works great for attaching a Festool vac to the Kreg dust port on the pocket hole jig.

Reply to
Leon

for the tip. I ordered mine just in case the price goes up again tomorrow.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

RE: Subject

For a minute there, thought you were talking about Blue Cross health insurance.

Lew

Reply to
Lew Hodgett

A small plastic part ? Must be rare. Look elsewhere.

Mart> >> I should have purchased this for $5.85 yesterday.

Martin H. Eastburn

On 24 Feb 2010 21:34:24 GMT, the infamous Puckdropper scrawled the following:

I guess that price qualifies it for being "a royal hosing", wot?

-- "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Reply to
Larry Jaques

Some think insurance costs are not REALLY going up that much, that the recent announcements of 40% or so increases were but a ploy by the insurance companies to influence the impending legislation.

Reply to
HeyBub

I'm adamantly opposed to the political bullshit bandied about in this woodworking group but I'll break rank one time and say that anyone who saw the Oversight subcommittee of the Energy and Commerce Committee hearings yesterday got a birdseye view of just how broken our system is. Wonder what today will bring.

Reply to
tommyboy