Grizzly Service - FYI

I see quite a few posts regarding Grizzly customer service:

On the 1st of September a hand-held drum sander purchased from Grizzly shot craps. It was still under warranty. I called and they told me to package it and ship it UPS or US Mail ground and I would be reimbursed. I shipped it after the Labor Day weekend (the 5th I believe). This morning's email included a verification that the new part had been shipped. The UPS driver dropped it at about 4:30 this afternoon. We are about 250 miles from the Springfield store.

RonB

Reply to
RonB