Grizzly Prices

Consider this not a lefty nor a liberal. You seem to think that you can discern my politics. That only means you are deluded in that belief.

Reply to
Markem

Rinse, repeat.

Reply to
krw

That is all you have right, so when did the lefties kick you out of your home on to the street?

Reply to
Markem

I have nothing. I'm letting you prove what an ass you are. You're doing a fabulous job!

Reply to
krw

Can't stand someone pointing out a shortcoming in your thinking, huh? I've thought a little more about the appropriate reflection or impact on the CPI, but I can see that there is no point in sharing it with you.

Reply to
Bill

Right I am the one who started with the insults, there you go a bit of revisionism for you to use. You must really miss your exchanges with Robatoy eh?

Reply to
Markem

If you think about it, you may agree that the real cost to the consumer during the year, is the difference between the value of the car at the beginning of the year, and the value of the car at the end of the year. Should the value of the car somehow increase in value, which is possible for a variety of reasons, the seller may perhaps be obligated to pay a capital gains tax when they sell it! %-)

Reply to
Bill

That is one cost. Fuel, maintenance, etc are others. However leaving aside vintage Ferraris and the like, few buy a car as an investment.

Reply to
J. Clarke

You appear to be assuming that one actually *drives* the car... This adds a variable cost which, for some, may be 0. %-)

Reply to
Bill

No, they're not insults when they're true. Keep going. You're a perfect zero so far.

Reply to
krw

No, I'm pointing out that you *CAN'T* think.

Reply to
krw

Well at least I can not exceed the ass that you are, you are a perfect

10 on that point.
Reply to
Markem

But you just *CAN'T* resist answering. It's really funny to see someone so lame get so bent.

Reply to
krw

Reply to
Markem