Grizzly Prices

I believe skeptical attitude is on point. But I ordered a 2019 Ranger on the 13th of August and have a set price. Hopefully there will be no tariff surcharges.

Reply to
Markem

No tax is voluntary, now as away to pay for the tax cuts is more accurate description.

Reply to
Markem

Now you're just lying. Typical.

Reply to
krw

Of course, you're wrong. Lefties always are.

Reply to
krw

No, it's not a silly statement at all. You only pay the tariff if you actually *bought* a car during the time the tariff was levied. Think about it.

Reply to
krw

I'm not an accountant, so I can't quote GAAP, but how could you properly depreciate the total cost of newly purchased car except over time and/or mileage. I really don't think you are going to separate the cost of the tariff from the rest of the cost, except perhaps taxes. How say you?

Reply to
Bill

A private citizen doesn't normally depreciate the cost of a car. Depreciation generally applies to capital assets in a business.

However, regardless of how one pays for the car, if one is buying a new one the price is higher after the tariffs than before.

Reply to
J. Clarke

Let see not a lefty at all. Try again, but your contempt for those who see things differenty only makes you a miserable jerk.

Reply to
Markem

Contempt for the contemptible. You bet. *THEY'VE* given me no choice.

Reply to
krw

So don't buy a car, fool!

Reply to
krw

Well there you go you are letting others make you miserable.

Reply to
Markem

Well, there you go. Talking through your ass. Again. Typical lefty.

Reply to
krw

This is a pointless argument that doesn't really have anything to do with "lefty" or "righty". However it is a case of "you keep using this word, I think it does not mean what you think it means".

Reply to
J. Clarke

That's got nothing to do with the discussion. Tariffs (and sales taxes) are "voluntary" in the sense that one isn't forced to buy the items subject to the tax. This is particularly true of the subjects of this discussion (nothing here is required for life). Don't like Grizzly's new prices? Don't pay 'em. It's not that complicated.

Reply to
krw

I prefer my news from someone like George Will. Is your preference entertainer like Rush and Hannity is my guess. You are just reinforce my thought that rhetoric is dead, rather than having discourse you prefer discord.

Reply to
Markem

You are right it is pointless, but krw is just insluting me because he does not like what I said, about rhetoric being dead.

Reply to
Markem

Yep, clueless.

Reply to
krw

But you just can't resist being an ass.

Reply to
krw

You mispelled I!

Reply to
Markem

You just can't resist proving my point. Lefties _are_ that stupid.

Reply to
krw