Where Marie Antoinette Went for Furniture

I'm sure most will remember the Berlin Secretary Cabinet video posted here _repeatedly_ during the past ~5 years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKikHxKeodA

The Metropolitan Museum of Art recently made available a free 308 page pdf version of their book: 'Extravagant Inventions: The Princely Furniture of the Roentgens' - by Wolfram Koeppe
available here: <https://www.metmuseum.org/art/metpublications/Extravagant_Inventions_The_Princely_Furniture_of_the_Roentgens
"During the second half of the 18th century, the German workshop of Abraham and David Roentgen was among Europe's most successful cabinetmaking enterprises. The Roentgens' pieces combined innovative designs with intriguing mechanical devices that revolutionized traditional types of European furniture. An important key to their success was the pairing of the skilled craftsman Abraham with his brashly entrepreneurial son David, whose clients included Louis XVI and Marie Antoinette of France as well as Catherine the Great of Russia. This landmark publication is the first comprehensive survey, in nearly four decades, of the firm from its founding in about 1742 to its closing in the late 1790s.
The Roentgen workshop perfected the practice of adapting prefabricated elements according to the specifications of the customers. Detailed discussions of these extraordinary pieces are complemented by illustrations showing them in their contemporary interiors, design drawings, portraits, and previously unpublished historical documents from the Roentgen estate. This fascinating book provides an essential contribution to the study of European furniture."
For those that would prefer the out of print hard cover edition ($1,481.63): <(Amazon.com product link shortened)>
Walt,
Thanks for this reference. I am interested in this topic and would not have been aware of this without your post.
I went to the link. I was able to read the book online, but unable to download the PDF. Is there a "magic" way?
Bill
On Tuesday, September 25, 2018 at 4:26:42 PM UTC-4, Spalted Walt wrote:

When you open the URL mentioned below, there are two olive green boxes to the right of the book cover. One says Read online, the other says download pdf. I clicked the download option and received the pdf file. At that point you must follow the instructions in your PDF software to store the file where you want it.
Best regards, Jack Fearnley
On Fri, 28 Sep 2018 12:29:32 -0700, bill wrote:

Extravagant_Inventions_The_Princely_Furniture_of_the_Roentgens>
Thanks Jack.
I've been doing that, but nothing happens. Must be an internal setting on my end.
On Friday, September 28, 2018 at 4:07:14 PM UTC-4, Jack Fearnley wrote:

snipped-for-privacy@leonhardts.com wrote:

Below you'll find the direct link to the 15.7MB pdf. If you are using a web browser to access Google Groups on a PC, you should be able to right-click on the link and chose 'Save link as'. If you're reading this from a cell/tablet you're on your on.
<http://resources.metmuseum.org/resources/metpublications/pdf/Extravagant_Inventions_The_Princely_Furniture_of_the_Roentgens.pdf
Walt,
Thanks, that worked perfectly. And again thanks for pointing it out.
Bill