want rotary tool kit with flex shaft at half price...

Hi, I am a new Amazon seller and my first post here. If you want rotary tool or accessories, pls inform me, i will send 50% off coupon code for you. My HSS cutting wheels, mini saw blades, wood bits, and other accessories are compatible with Dremel. Welcome to inquiry. Thanks & Best regards. Yommi