Flex shaft oldie?

I recently picked up a Stanley flexible shaft tool at an estate sale. Looks good, runs fine, but missing the shaft. The model number is:

NO. S7CE 6091D

Stanley tells me they sold their power tools to Bosch about 20 years ago. Bosch went through their old literature in the back room (literally) but couldn't find anything on it.

Anyone here got one - or a manual/parts list for one?

Reply to
Larry Blanchard