Grizzly.com - just me?

Alex - can you post that email address? I feel somewhat obligated to let them know that I can't access their site.

Reply to
patrick conroy

snipped-for-privacy@grizzly.com

I don't know if it is the right address, but I asked them to forward it to whoever was in charge of the web site.

Reply to
alexy

Hum...I did not know that. When we got ours, I believe the bags were only about 1 or 2 micron bags...However, indeed, the finer the better, as it is the really small stuff that leaves a person with a really interesting sounding cough after a few years. However...I hope it helps a bit...I also have to say that I have seen the 1029 in commercial shops, as well as in home shops, so it is a pretty good machine for the price. Regards Dave Mundt

is one

Reply to
Dave Mundt