Sealing children's playset

I just finished construction of a playset for my kids using ACQ treated pine. I'd like to seal it to help prevent drying and splintering. I would also like a darker color (e.g. redwood), but that's a secondary concern.

Anyone have product recommendations?

Thanks.

Reply to
Eric Goldsmith

I uses a Cabbots product on mine - I do not remember the exact product. Check the can or ask the dealer. Some products will possibly stain the kids cloths and hands. Do not put on something like poly. I also really like the Sikkens products but I thought may be too expensive for a play structure.

Reply to
Brikp