Glues and Their Proper Storage

Just go ahead and sniff those glues to use them up..... then they won't be left sitting around!

Reply to
The Devil

I found that with polyurethane glues the scum which forms on the surface can't be avoided but if you store the containers inverted then the scum won't clog up the nozzle. Refrigerating CA thin works well as I have been refilling the little bottles out of an 8oz bottle that I bought over three year ago.

Phil AMA609

Reply to
pcoopy