NEW DOLLS HOUSE E-BOOK

I am putting the finishing touches to a fantastic new e-book all about Dolls Houses. It will be the most valuable e-book for beginners and experienced collectors alike.

It includes chapters on - the History of Dolls Houses, Influences, Famous Dolls Houses, Styles of Dolls Houses, Collecting, Furniture, Accessories and a How to section.

The cost is $15.99 but I am offering a few selected individuals the chance to receive a pre launch copy of this book absolutely FREE. All you have to do is log on to

and tell me what you think would be the most valuable chapter, tip, section or how to do ........ to be included in this e-book and if your suggestion that is adopted I will send you the e-book FREE

Reply to
stevebeec

The link does not woirk.

Reply to
Stephen R. Fedor III

Stephen thanks for letting me know I will fix it today please revisit later today or tomorrow.

Once again thank you for letting me know.

Steve

Reply to
stevebeec

I am putting the finishing touches to a fantastic new e-book all about Dolls Houses. It will be the most valuable e-book for beginners and experienced collectors alike.

It includes chapters on - the History of Dolls Houses, Influences, Famous Dolls Houses, Styles of Dolls Houses, Collecting, Furniture, Accessories and a How to section.

The cost is $15.99 but I am offering a few selected individuals the chance to receive a pre launch copy of this book absolutely FREE. All you have to do is log on to

tell me what you think would be the most valuable chapter, tip, section or how to do ........ to be included in this e-book and if your suggestion

that is adopted I will send you the e-book FREE

Reply to
stevebeec

Hi Stephen,

Try the new link which has changed slightly and let me know youe comments via the link

Once again thanks

Steve

Reply to
stevebeec

That time it worked. I'll see if there is anything constructive I can conribute to you.

Reply to
the woodshop

DEAR ALL,

I have had a complaint from a member who has not had the decency to post his concern, but let me clear a few points that this member was concerned about.

I am NOT offering this book for sale..............it is not even finished.

I AM asking for you view as to the most valuable topics you would like to see in such a book.

I AM offering a FREE copy of the book once it is finished.

I have NOT spamed any individuals....I have simply used the forum for exactly what GOOGLE have told me it is intended for to share knowledge and views.

I am NOT a retailer just a Dolls House enthusiast.

This post was not intended to offend and judging from the many responses I have had within the first 24 hrs it has not.

I look forward to your comments and will find great pleasure from sharing my entusiasm for Dolls Houses with you by way of a completely FREE copy of my e-book.

Thank you Steve

Reply to
stevebeec