Gloat

My local lumber supplier called the other day. It went something like this:

Me: Hello?

LS: Hey, do you have any Bostich clipped head framing nailers you want to part with?

Me: Yeah, infact, I have one that I bought in the early 90's that I'm going to throw away because it just broke for the 4th time.

LS: How would you like to trade it straight across for a new Senco round head framing nailer.

Me: What's the catch?

LS: No catch. It's a super secret Senco promotion.

Me: Sounds good. BTW, I have 3 Hilti nailers that I'll trade also.

LS: Sorry, Senco knows that Hilti's are pos's. But I can help you further if you have any Bostich coil nailers.

Me: Indeed I do. I have a roofing nailer that I hate to part with. It's been a great gun. But it is going on 7 years old now.

LS: So you probably need to trade it for a new Senco. Right?

Me: Yep. Probably a good idea.

SH

Reply to
Slowhand

Me: You suck!

"Slowhand"

Reply to
Joe C.

"Slowhand"

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

Sure left me out in the cold - I made the "mistake" of buying Senco FramePro nailers in the first place. And Hitachi roofing nailers.

Just couldn't see the Bostich models holding up as well....

Greg G.

Reply to
Greg G.

I was real happy with the bostich roofing nailer. Nice gun imo. The bostich framing nailer on the other hand....I've went to 100% hitachi framing nailers with excellent success. The guys love 'em. I took the Senco framing nailer home for my personal use (so it should last a long time ). School aint out yet on the Senco roofing nailer. But you will definately hear about it if it isn't up to par. SH

Reply to
Slowhand