FTNIPI - An apology.

I seemed to cause a bit of bad feeling with a few of the wreck members, for telling you that I have posted more links to free plans each week. I intend to continue with this postings, but to keep you happy, will follow JOAT the greats lead in giving it a prefix.

FTNIPI, should keep all you lovely people happy, and will prefix any postings I make to purposefully and blatently plug my site.

Many Thanks.

Barry

PS: FTNIPI More links to free plans added!!!!

....you can't please all of the people all of the time....

Reply to
barry

WTF is FITNIPI?? Sheesh, man, just post once a week letting us know how many free plan links you've added since the previous week. Your silly crap is becoming wearisome.

Reply to
tommyboy

Shhhhhhh ... if he leaves it like that it's REAL easy to filter, and you won't have to worry about what it means!

Reply to
Swingman

Finally I Took Notice I'm Posting Irritants

Free It's Totally Not, I'm Probably Insane

Fools, I'm Tendering Nothing In Peddling It

Frankly I'm Torturing Ninnies In Posting It

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

Tom Watson

Got a little extra time on your hands, Tom? Perhaps you're feeling a little bored lately?

Guess I'm in the same boat since I replied to this thread.

Reply to
Upscale

My point exactly.

Enjoy.