I've added some more links to free plans.

This is taking a lot longer than I thought, but hey, where's the rush?

Check out...

Barry

Reply to
barry

Do you make any contributions to this group other than posting a link to your web page every week?

I get it, you have a web page and you want me to click on your GOOGLE ads.

Why don't you try some woodworking?

Reply to
Stoutman

for your information....

i. I do contribute to the Wreck whenever I can, as well as other groups in which I have an interest, and not just to advertise my site.

ii. I love woodworking, and have recently built a workshop, which I needed advice on, hence the reason I joined the group!

iii. The google ads on my site are great, but the whole idea of the site is to try and get as many free plans in one place as I can, I know from experience that looking for various plans takes a lot of time.... wasted time.

iv. The revenue I create from said Google Ads doesn't even cover the electricity I use on the computer, let alone anything else. I am in this for interest not profit.

v. I am an amateur woodworker, and also am interested in... Computers, electrics, plastering, plumbing, gardening and most practical activities. If the fact that I try to mix some (woodwork & computers) annoys you then you are free not to use my site. Please ignore my messages.

vi. If more people feel I am mis-using this group, then please tell me and I will stop telling it when I have found some more free woodworking plans. Otherwise, see you next weekend.

yours...

Barry.

Reply to
barry

Not to worry Barry. Even JOAT the Great takes some flack now and again. Go ahead and post. I don't often look for plans so I will simply ignore your post; others undoubtedly enjoy and look forward to your collection. sigh, j4

Reply to
jo4hn

Sat, Nov 4, 2006, 11:46am (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@muckleshed.com doth hereby proclaimeth: for your information.... i. I know from experience that looking for various plans takes a lot of time.... wasted time. If more people feel I am mis-using this group, then please tell me and I will stop telling it when I have found some more free woodworking plans.

ROTFLMAO You want free plans? Go to the rec.woodworking archives and search, using JOAT. I've saved probably a dozen or more links to sites with free woodworking plan links, similar to yours. I find it a lot faster, and easier, to google, rather then to try to find what I want in one of them. I should discard the links, but it's easier to just leave them. So, I won't be using your list of free plans. I did look at the site a couple of times. Looks like a whole load of links I'd already posted here, and I found the site bothersome to follow. I'll just waste my time googling.

That would be nice.

JOAT If you're not making a rocket, it ain't rocket science.

Reply to
J T

\Sat, Nov 4, 2006, 1:05pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@mahalo.charter.net (jo4hn) doth exclaimeth: some flack now and again.

"Some" flack? "Now and again"? ROTFLMAO

JOAT If you're not making a rocket, it ain't rocket science.

Reply to
J T

OK. I just looked at the headers for the majority of your posts (took

5-minutes). The majority of those that I looked at are entitled PLANS ADDED TODAY or NEED YOUR HELP (with your site) or I'M EVENTUALLY GETTING SOMEWHERE (with your site) or I NEED YOUR TOOL REVIEWS (for your site).

You mostly post here and in alt.home.repair. Both newsgroups are used by you to advertise your website.

Really?

Than why do it? The only one making money on GOOGLE ADSENSE is GOOGLE!!

I don't use plans so therefore I have NO interest in your site.

Reply to
Stoutman

Just how long does it take to copy and paste links from sites like mine. I have worked for years to develop a site and don't appreciate it when copy is basically stolen, just for your information most of my links have unique names I made up, funny so many of yours are identical.

I have been sitting back and wondering just how long it would take people in this group to figure out where you are coming from with your con man tactics.

FrankC

Frank Campbell

I'm not conning anyone, just trying to put as many links to free plans in one place as I can.

Reply to
barry

Tue, Nov 7, 2006, 3:46pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@nospamshaw.ca (Frank=A0Campbell) doth sayeth: I have worked for years to develop a site

That's your site, eh? Damn good job. I rrun across it in a lot of my searches. Even have it saved, and even go to it once in awhile. Don't actually use any of the plans as plans, but do get inspiration from a lot of 'em. It's one Hell of a lot more effort than I'd care to expend - but it is appreciated. Thanks.

JOAT Want cheap gas? Pull my finger.

Reply to
J T

Thank you J T, many of the links were ones you posted here. FrankC

Reply to
Frank Campbell

Wed, Nov 8, 2006, 9:36pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@nospamshaw.ca (Frank=A0Campbell) doth sayeth: Thank you J T, many of the links were ones you posted here. FrankC

ROTFLMAO

JOAT Want cheap gas? Pull my finger.

Reply to
J T

I have this guy in the same place I have had Jerk Of All Time for years, in the kill file.

Reply to
CW

Sat, Nov 11, 2006, 2:43pm (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (CW) doth hurt my feelings with: I have this guy in the same place I have had Jerk Of All Time for years, in the kill file.

Gee, the classy people just put me in their kill files, and don't call names. And your opinion meant so very much to me; my feelings are just totally crushed. This means I could need years and years in therapy to get over it all. Or not.

The Woodworking Gods will ruleyou a total jerk if you use any of the links I have, or will, post. Y'all eat recycled food, and have a nice next life.

JOAT What's the difference between a cattle grid and a lawyer?

People slow down before they run over a catte grid.

Reply to
J T

You are the first to tell me that I have been put into an "ignore for all time" status. I mulled this over and have decided that for me it means nothing. You, however, may well miss out on some good information, bad information, or a tickle on your funnybone. But then you won't see this message either. oh well... jo4hn

Reply to
jo4hn

Sat, Nov 11, 2006, 1:25pm (EST-3) snipped-for-privacy@mahalo.charter.net (jo4hn) did scribe: You are the first to tell me that I have been put into an "ignore for all time" status.

Hi =A0jo4hn, welcome aboard. We can lament our status together. LMAO

JOAT What's the difference between a cattle grid and a lawyer?

People slow down before they run over a catte grid.

Reply to
J T

Hey, is you saying I ain't gots no class

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

nice site - keep on trucking

shelly

Reply to
sheldon.mandel

Sun, Nov 12, 2006, 3:32am (EST+5) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net (Edwin=A0Pawlowski) doth query, with no question mark: Hey, is you saying I ain't gots no class

Not I, I'm figuring you's got class you ain't even used yet.