Free Woodwork plans, hints and tips... 501 added today!

It's going to take longer than I thought to update the links, so please be patient... I've added 501 plans to the "A" and "B" sections for free woodworking plans. Remember the site is under going a bit of work, and i apologise for any inconvience this causes. Check out the progress at

Any comments/ bits of advice about the site or the content are gratefully recieved.

Many thanks

Barry

Reply to
barry