Check them out!

Reply to
barry

More free plans will be added to...

in the next 10 minutes.

Check them out!

Reply to
barry

Can't Be!!!! It's been 2 minutes since you posted the same exact thing so it should now be 8 minutes.

Reply to
Ed

Reply to
Troy

Good Idea. I'll work on that next weekend.

Reply to
barry

I especially like your "Charts & Tables" link section. I have hunted all over for a lot of those but here you have links to all in one easy location...

THANKS!

Regards, Ed

Reply to
Ed

No. Thank you. Anything you can't find, or other suggestions on what to add, please tell me!

Barry

Reply to
barry

The link

this page is bad, fyi. Good site though, and continuing to improve. JOE

Reply to
joetaxpayer

To be clear, I should have said 'broken', not 'bad'.

has some good stuff there.

Reply to
joetaxpayer

Do you know what I've got the link down as?

Sorry Fella.

Barry

Reply to
barry

Above is the link on your site. It was on page

Rick's magazine index. JOE

Reply to
joetaxpayer

thank you so much, i'll remove it at the weekend.

Did you manage to find what you were looking for?

Barry

Reply to
barry

Changing the that link's code pointer to:

will fix that link.....

Regards, Ed

Reply to
Ed