fs: TK Woodworker II

I have a thin kerf Forrest Woodworker II blade which I used to use on a Shopsmith. I now have a cabinet saw with a regular Woodworker II. I'll sell it for $45 plus shipping from Dayton, OH. Email me if you are interested.

Rudy

Reply to
Rudy Fichtenbaum

Does that by any chance have a Shopsmith 1.25" arbor hole?

Not that I need one as I have a TK WW II on my Shopsmith and it DOES have a 1.25" hole, which would make it useless for anyone without a Shopsmith.

Dave Hall

Reply to
Dave Hall

Dave,

Thanks for your question about my TK Woodworker II. It has a standard

5/8 hole so it can be used on any table saw. Shopsmith used to sell a 5/8 arbor in addition to its 1.25" arbor and I had the 5/8 arbor.

Rudy

Reply to
Rudy Fichtenbaum

Any hints as to how used the blade is? Has it ever been sharpened? Is it sharp now?

Bob

Reply to
Bob

It has 4 crowns & 5 root canals but still has all its teeth.

"Bob" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

Reply to
lucky4fingers