FS, rough sawn teak

I am getting out of the trade and have over 5,000 bf of rough sawn teak, mostly 4/4", 8-14 inches wide, 8-14 feet long.

If anyone has an idea where I can get rid of this at $5.50/ BF in one lump, I will gladly pay a referral fee.

JJ

Reply to
Jeremy

Where are you located?

Reply to
Rob V

Houston, Texas, but I will deliver the whole load in the lower 48 for between $500 and $1,000, depending od distance.

JJ

Reply to
Jeremy

Hibdon Hardwood is an exotic importer / wholesaler in St. Louis. Can't hurt to call and see if they're interested.

Joe Wells

Reply to
Mark L.