futon bunk bed

I have been looking for a set of plans for a futon couch that has a twin bed above it. I have a small guest room in my house and this would allow use as a game type room with a couch but if we had people stay over we could use this as sleeping area also. I once saw a set for sale out there on the web but now can't seem to find it. Does anyone know where i might buy a set. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
jd

A Google search for "futon bunk" returned dozens of references. Here's one:

Reply to
Lu Powell

I am needing a set of plans, not a finished product. Also all wood, not that wood and metal stuff

Reply to
jd