bunk bed plans

Got a request from the daughter for a bunk bed like the one in the pictures. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Norvin

J. Clarke

Okay. Build one like the picture.

Reply to
CW

Try this link. Can be built as bunks or a loft. My older son and I discussed this last week. He wants to build one for his two boys. This is Woodsmith 166.

Regards, Roy

Reply to
Roy

Whoops, I just discovered that I had a filter set on "bed" for some reason and therefore I missed the three responses to my post. I apologize for my mistake. So if you could repost, that would be great. Thanks

Got a request from the daughter for a bunk bed like the one in the pictures. Any suggestions would be helpful.

Norvin

Roy wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Something like this is what we had bought (don't remember where) for our daughter when she went off to college 20 years ago. It was easily dis- and reassembled, made of mainly 2x4's and moved almost every year.

Reply to
Han

purely vertical...give it slope, it will make climbing the ladder so much easier for the kid (or you).

Reply to
fallen.morgan (at) gmail.com