3-level Imperial Walker bunk bed

Only 300 shop hours

(Gizmodo)

Reply to
HeyBub

(Gizmodo)>Wow!! That is a dedicated star wars fan.

I like one of the comments, It said, "Adopt me."

And he had a festool sander too!

Give you any ideas Leon?

Reply to
Lee Michaels

On Tue, 18 May 2010 19:36:28 -0400, "Lee Michaels" wrote the following:

(Gizmodo)>>>Wow!! That is a dedicated star wars fan.

Sheesh. What a cool dad that kid has! But did anyone else think what that beastie might weigh, with the 3" thick legs? Cowabunga, dude.

I looked up top and found the link to the terrifying future fast food gallery pics. This one really cracked me up. Now Don can have a matched set of implants!

This was a good one, too.

Lookit them bathing beauties!

-- Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. -- John Adams, December 1770 'Argument in Defense of the Soldiers in the Boston Massacre Trials'

Reply to
Larry Jaques