Finished my project... Have a look!

Finally got this project finished. Took me nearly three months, but it paid off. I am so happy with the result, I might just go out and buy some new tools. Tell me what you think. Have a look:

dave

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Well, the construction is OK I guess, but the finish is really shitty.

Reply to
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Don't view these images!

Nice reply though Mortimer :)

-- Regards,

Dean Bielanowski Editor, Online Tool Reviews

5 Reviews:

- GMC R1200 1/2" Router

- LRH Magic Molder

- Triton Router Review Update!

- Veritas Shelf Drilling Jig

- Ryobi CID1802V 18v Cordless Drill

- Workshop Essentials Under $30

SawEyes

More baby photos? What is it that fascinates you about your birth anyway?

Reply to
Greg Millen

randy

Reply to
xrongor

And you are not Dave...

Reply to
Leon

You're a sick puppy dave. I suppose in another 3 months or so you'll be able to post similar pictures with your hat off, and the same stuff coming out of your head.... or are you ready to post now?

Reply to
Lawrence R Horgan

you dimwitted, loose-cannon moron; that wasn't me posting; it's a sick- puppy impersonator. It's people like you that encourage them.

dave

Lawrence R Horgan wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Bay Area Dave wrote in news:rrp2c.34863$cC3.9286 @newssvr25.news.prodigy.com:

Watch your blood pressure, dave. I (for one) know that it's not you.

Reply to
Han

Lawrence R Horgan wrote: in error

Before you flame somebody take a look at the header. This is more crap from our friends at dizum. I'd be embarrassed if I was Dutch. Dave in Fairfax

Reply to
dave in fairfax

you are giving puppies a bad name....

Philski

Reply to
philski

You half-witted, rusted-cannon, ash-wipe, that was you posting. It's people like you that prompt me to write messages like these.

Larry

Reply to
Lawrence R Horgan

you've got that right! what pathetic excuse for a human being resorts to such behavior? Only thing I can come up is that he is a mental defective and/or a sociopath with a sick need for attention.

dave

philski wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Larry, you are one twisted screwball. You don't get it YET, do you? Is it your best buddy that is impersonating me, or is it you, you sicko? In any event I won't waste any more time dealing with an idiot like you. bye.

dave

Lawrence R Horgan wrote:

Reply to
Bay Area Dave

Dave, You are twisted. YOU don't get it yet. You (Dave) sent the message.

Now if YOU are not You, who are you? Is your name Dave? Didn't "Dave" send the pictures? This guy "Dave" doesn't have all the other "Dave's" in a panic, he only has one... and that's "you", whoever you are.

bye (pouting)

Larry One twisted screwball

Reply to
Lawrence R Horgan

Meanwhile the real troll is killing himself laughing. Nothing like positive feedback to encourage them.

Reply to
Greg Millen

You mean, Dave?

UA100