Exemplary customer service - Nails for 23 ga. pin nailer - Funny, too.

And so two new religions are borne.

Earth to the lot of you, it's a freaking piece of molding. DO WHATEVER THE HELL WORKS FOR YOU, don't agonize over there being a "right" or "wrong" way to do it. What's the worst that can happen?

I'd much rather the builder of any boat that I was trusting with _my_ life be agonizing over how to hold the planking to the frames than over how to hold a piece of trim in place.

Reply to
J. Clarke

SNIP

Ah, for a boat with planking held to frames.

Reply to
gludlow

snip

Thank you, ROY!

Reply to
gludlow

Yeah, it was a rude response, but at the volume he does, do you really expect him to be worried about losing a $68 sale? Your email had a hostile tone about it, and was accusing him of basically being clueless.

I hope you find your nails from another source. Actually, if it was me, I'd try to find one other boat builder and split the cost. $34 for a lifetime's worth of 23 guage nails is a pretty good deal.

Reply to
bf